Thursday 9 June 2016

35 to 35

It is 35 days today to my 35th birthday. Perfect time to set my live to a better course.
Facts:
I am bulimic since 22 years.
I am kind-a-runner for last 7 years.
I am vegetarian since 3 years.

It is time for me to re-think my life and what I want to do. I want to become a strong, free from food addictions, and most importantly - a happy runner.

My running so far is everything but happy. I started as an easy way to loose some weight. Obviously, weight was always an issue. Quite soon I turned into marathons and ultras but never really found happiness in it. As I was still grabbed by my bulimic habits.

The same with being vegetarian. OK, I excluded meat and fish from my diet but still ate a lot of bad stuff, like sweets, fried foods, processed foods etc.

I want to eat clean. For the last month I cut on bread and cheese and I noticed I after few days of feeling that I'm lacking something I actually started to feel great. I ate more and more fruits and veggies. This gives me so much energy - I never expected that.

This is an initial post just to say what it is all about. The coming ones will be about clean eating, free running and living life to the fullest - in harmony of body, mind and spirit.

Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment